We currently manage a total of USD 1.3bn in three separate mutual funds and four mandates for institutional clients. All our products focus on listed equity REITs but with different characteristics depending on our clients’ needs. The successful candidate will join our Zurich team and become a central point of contact for fund operation matters and troubleshooting together with Management and the team.
Manage day-to-day operations, including:
- Trade and portfolio/NAV reconciliation, incl. cash balances, equity, FX and derivative trades,
- Transaction booking, matching and supervision of settlements,
- Interaction with Portfolio Managers, custodians, brokers and administrators for trade reports, data management, settlements, and corporate actions,
- Close collaboration with Trading, Compliance and IT.
Contributing to the continuous improvement and automatization of middle office processes and systems.
Over time become a central point of contact for operations and fund accounting related questions and troubleshooting.
- Graduation with a commercial education (KV) in financial services (professional baccalaureate/Matura and/or college degree are a plus)
- Up to 3 years of experience in financial services, preferably in the asset management industry
- Diligent, consistent, and organized
- Entrepreneurial, client-focused, and result-oriented
- Fluent in English and German. Further European languages are a plus
- Positive work environment with flat hierarchies where individuals make a difference
- International team
- Competitive compensation
- Modern offices in the centre of Zurich
Are you a motivated self-starter? Are you keen to develop a deep understanding and passion for the global REIT market? Then join our dynamic team in a successful fund management boutique.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.