B&I Capital is headquartered in Zurich and is a regulated manager of collective assets under FINMA supervision. We also hold a CMS license for accredited investors under the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Our focus is on institutional clients and our services and products are built around the following principles:
- Investing in listed real estate with a focus on commercial
- Long-term and risk-controlled investment strategies
- Providing superb client service
- Investing personally on the same terms as our clients
We currently manage a total of USD 1.7bn in three separate mutual funds and four mandates for institutional clients. All our products focus on listed equity REITs but with different characteristics depending on our clients’ needs. The successful candidate will help to maintain existing relationships as well as drive further growth of B&I Capital together with Management, the Client Relationship Manager, and the team.
- Preparation and presentation of, as well as responsibility for recurring and ad-hoc reporting to clients
- Helping to maintain marketing material, the company’s website and social media
- Working by yourself and with your colleagues to generate new leads and to win new clients
- Generate meetings between the firm’s portfolio managers/analysts and prospects/clients
- Maintaining contacts and building strong relationships with prospects and clients to keep them informed of developments and opportunities in the global REIT market
- College or university degree in business administration or economics (CFA, CAIA, etc. is a plus)
- Track record with 2-4 years of experience in financial services, preferably in the asset management industry
- Diligent, consistent and organized
- Entrepreneurial, client-focused and result-oriented
- Fluent in English and German, any further European language is a plus
Are you a motivated self-starter who is willing to spend the time to understand what has made B&I Capital a success? Are you keen to develop a deep understanding and passion for the global REIT market? Then join our dynamic team in a successful fund management boutique.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Tomas Hlavaty, +41 (44) 533 2892, firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can download the PDF document here.